TikTok has rapidly grown to become one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. Its primary function is to provide aspiring musicians with a forum on which they may publish their work in the form of brief films. As an added bonus,
it facilitates user discovery and direct communication, allowing users to potentially work with other artists and expand their fan bases. Although it is made to function with both iOS and Android smartphones, using it on a computer would be more practical. Whether you’re trying to learn how to download TikTok for desktop, or how to download TikTok videos on desktop, we’ve got you covered with this guide.
Can You Use TikTok on Desktop?
TikTok can be used on desktop computers. Although the desktop version of TikTok is functionally identical to the mobile version, the larger display area of a desktop makes it possible to view more of the app’s features at once. As soon as a user launches the mobile app, they are directed to their personalized For You Page, where they may access their feed, interact with other users, and more (Search, Discover, Profile, Inbox). Finally, they can hit the plus sign to begin recording a TikTok, or they can switch to the Following view to see a stream of content from accounts they’ve chosen to follow.
From tiktok.com, desktop users have access to all of the same features, but the desktop version substitutes the “Record” button with an “Upload” button (the cloud-like icon in the top right of the screengrab). Besides, the left side of the desktop version of TikTok displays current hashtags and noises, accounts that TikTok thinks you’ll like, and accounts that you already follow.
How to Download TikTok Videos on Desktop?
- Method 1: Using Online TikTok Video Downloader
There are several online TikTok video downloader to pick from, and Videodownloaded is one of the best among them. If you want to find more video download tools, you can also search “ssstiktok“. Computers, tablets, and other mobile devices can all use its service. With this tool, you may store your movies to TeraBox (1 TB free cloud storage) in order to clear up space on your smartphone, you can also download TikTok videos without watermark for free. Videos from TikTok can be downloaded in a variety of formats, including MP4, AVI, WEBM, MOV, WMV, RMVB, MKV, 3GP, and MP3. Besides, there is no limit on the number of videos you can download with Videodownloaded’s TikTok video downloader. It will be the easiest thing even to convert TikTok to MP3. Follow these steps to get started downloading excellent videos:
- Go to TikTok.com on your desktop.
- Choose the video you wish to save, and then duplicate its URL by clicking the “Share” button.
- Once you have copied the link from TikTok, head back to Videodownloaded and paste it into the appropriate form. Choose the file type and quality of the movie or audio you intend to download.
- Get the video off of TikTok now! TikTok is now available for non-watermarked download and storage.
- Method 2: Using TikTok Video Downloader Software
Protected videos on TikTok may be downloaded quickly and easily with an alternative method. TikTok’s built-in downloader will not work with protected videos. Tools like the iTubeGo are quite helpful. Unlike almost all YouTube converters, it is a separate downloadable tool that is much more trustworthy and much faster. As a Chinese-based program, it can download videos not only from YouTube and TikTok but from over ten thousand websites. Here is how it works:
- From the TikTok website, choose the video you wish to download.
- Get the link from where the video may be accessed, such as the address bar. You may also do this by selecting the copy link option on the right side of the video and then selecting the straightaway clock option.
- After that, download iTubeGo for your computer. Then, start the installation process.
- Launch iTubeGo and enter the video’s URL to watch it. The video will automatically start downloading.
- The video you want to save will be in the downloads section, which you can access next.
TikTok videos may now be downloaded quickly and easily from a variety of tools, including dedicated online TikTok video downloader and free software. In this piece, we have gone through two different ways to download TikTok video on your desktop. Choose the one that fits your needs and the video you’re saving, and then enjoy watching it on your alone or with some pals.